Happy Valentine’s Day! Although I am very single I am really excited for Valentine’s Day this year. I have lately been very in love with every holiday and in the mood to be merry and celebrate! So today I thought I’d share a few of the things that have made me feel loved (and many of them from friends and family).
Here are the moments I felt the most loved:
- When my friend Alli and her husband drove hours just to have dinner with me for my going away party.
- When Will used to make me paper flowers just because.
- When my godmother gave me mittens as soon as I got off of the plane from the warm Georgia to the frigid North.
- When Andrea Cremer wished me luck on Twitter when I had a big exam in school.
- When Heather Brewer took me out for a day just because.
- When Marie Lu sent me two beautiful books just because.
- When Melissa told me she wanted to be me when she grew up.
- When my godmother sent me roses for my birthday.
- When my mom read to me when I was sick.
- When my sister drove to my friend’s house to bring me the November cakes I had forgotten at home.