Welcome to another fun gif interview! Today we have author Suzanne Lazear with us as part of her blog tour. In case you are new to the site a gif interview is where the author is only allowed to answer my questions using gifs. Without further ado here is Suzanne!
1. Hello Suzanne! Welcome to the blog, it is so good to finally have you here.
2. As an author I believe you have an incredible talent for leaving readers (like me) with book hangovers. What does a book hangover look like for you?
3. FRAGILE DESTINY, book 3 in your series, comes out 8-8-14. What’s it like to actually hold a book you’ve written in your hands for the first time?
4. What’s your favorite part of being a writer?
5. What is the worst part of being a writer?
6. What is the hardest scene for you to write? (Kissing scenes, action scenes, etc)
7. You are an amazingly fast drafter when it comes to writing. What does it look like when you start writing a new idea?
8. How do you feel when editing?
9. Do you have any advice?
10. Aliens, pirates, or princes? (My favorite character types 😉 )
11. You were the first introduced me to games like Be My Princess. What prince would you pick to be yours?
12. Thank you for coming!
About Suzanne Lazear:
Suzanne Lazear is the author of the YA fairytale steampunk series The Aether Chronicles. INNOCENT DARKNESS and CHARMED VENGEANCE are out now. The next installment, FRAGILE DESTINY, releases 8-8-14. Suzanne lives in Southern California with her daughter and the hubby where she’s currently attempting to make a raygun to match her ballgown. She’s also part of the Steampunk group blog Steamed http://wwww.ageofsteam.wordpress.com Learn more about the Aether Chronicles at http://www.aetherchronicles.com
Fragile Destiny (The Aether Chronicles #3):
Noli and her true love V fear the worst if the Staff of Eris—a potent Otherworld relic—falls into the wrong hands. Broken into pieces and hidden in the mortal realm long ago, the staff bestows vast powers on whoever possesses it. Ciarán, the dark king, is trying to rebuild the staff, intending to use it to install a new queen.
In a desperate effort to keep the Otherworld from falling into darkness, Noli and V plot the daring theft of a jewel Ciarán needs to complete the staff. But Ciarán is not so easily defeated. Through his devious machinations, he has set a plan in motion for a final showdown that will decide who rules the Otherworld once and for all.