Today we have two authors joining us for another gif interview! In case you are new to the site a gif interview is where the author is only allowed to answer my questions using gifs. Without further ado here is Dana and Jessica!
1. Welcome to the blog Dana and Jessica! It’s great to have you here today.
Credit to Giphy.com from Clueless
2. Why did you decide to publish under the name Kirby Howell?
Credit to laborersthypi tumblr from The Bridget Jones Diary
3. Do you get a lot of people who are confused by the pen name?
Credit to Giphy.com from Friends
4. I was reading your bio and I saw that you both have lived down South before. What is your favorite part of the South?
Credit to thegameswelove.tumblr.com courtesy of CBS Sports
5. If you could live anywhere (real or fictional) where would it be?
Credit to Giphy.com from Beauty and the Beast
6. Working with a partner can have lots of benefits. What are your favorite things about writing together?
Credit http://pactressia.tumblr.com from Peanuts
7. As I am writing up these questions I am also eating some very tasty fudge. Do you both like fudge? If so what kind? If not what do you like instead?
Credit to m-ortelle.tumblr.com from I Love Lucy
8. Thank you both for coming out and answering all my questions!
Credit to gifatron.com from Game of Thrones
About Kirby Howell:
Dana Melton and Jessica Alexander, who write under the name Kirby Howell, have been writing together since 2000 when they met as freshman in their first scriptwriting class at the University of Alabama. Dana, a native Southerner, quickly showed Jessica the ropes and the joys of living below the Mason Dixon Line. Having lived in nearly every other part of the country, it didn’t take Jessica long to acclimate to sweet tea, grits, and football. They both now live in Los Angeles with their husbands, and work in the television industry.
Autumn in the City of Angels (The Autumn Series #1):
A plague of epic proportion sweeps the globe, leaving less than one percent of the world’s population immune. Among the living is Autumn Winters, the teenage daughter of a famous actress. When Autumn’s parents don’t come home and the city is overtaken by a dangerous faction, she goes into hiding with a small group of underground survivors. They’re led by a mysterious young man who harbors an unearthly secret, and with whom Autumn feels a deep connection.
Autumn in the City of Angels is the first novel in a series, followed by Autumn in the Dark Meadows and Autumn in the City of Lights.