I’m back! I know I have missed two of my Thursday posts but I have some really good news for you and lots of stuff coming so thank you for sticking with me!
- Moving. If you follow along with me on Twitter you probably know that I am currently undergoing a huge move. For the next two months things will be a bit crazy around here but I should be settled by September (until I move again in 2015).
- New website. The reason I missed my last two Thursday posts. I have switched over from self-hosted Worpress to Rainmaker which is a completely new platform just launched from Copyblogger. I am really excited about all of the potential this platform has but there is lots of room for improvement (as with any brand new product). Also if you notice my links are a bit changed, posts are uncategorized, and images are missing…well that is what I’ve been hard at work fixing these last few weeks. I will continue to daily work on the site till everything is back 100%.
- New forums! One of the biggest reasons I decided to make the switch to the Rainmaker platform is the forum capability. If you have wanted to participate in #k8chat but couldn’t make it or if you are a regular and want to participate more the #k8chat forum is for you. Also if you happen to be in the Kate Tilton’s Book Blogger group there is a private forum set up just for you. Be sure you check your email for the link!
- Blogger group. As I mentioned above we’ve expanded to have our own forum which has been a super exciting journey. If you are not part of the group yet why not sign up?
- New contributor! I have finally decided to expand the blog and have invited my very first blog contributor, Melissa Robles. Melissa will be doing book reviews on the site on Tuesdays (every other week for now and weekly within the next month or so). Melissa is a talented blogger, friend to #k8chat, and all around amazing person. Please help me welcome her to the blog by checking out her first review!
- Giveaway! Since this is the first Thursday post of the month it is time for the monthly giveaway! This month on the blog I’ll be giving away a hardback copy of The Dog Days of Charlotte Hayes by Marlane Kennedy (middle grade). On the mailing list I’ll be giving away the entire Wake trilogy by Lisa McMann (paperback, combined edition). Enter below!